“We can become so concerned and burdened with what is going on in this life, that we easily forget this world is not our home. There is an incredible tension that must be employed, as we seek to live between two worlds. If we are not careful to search our minds and hearts, we may find ourselves wasting precious moments of our lives, living in futility for this world, instead of fruitfully for the next one.” Margy Hill
“They are not of the world, just as I am not of the world. Sanctify them in Your truth, Your word is truth.” Jesus / John 17:16-17
Margy Hill is the founder of the Women’s Ministry Connection, a North County organization that provides training and leadership development for women in the local church. She is also an author and Bible teacher of life-changing Bible studies and curriculum for women. Over the last ten years, her studies have been widely used in churches throughout the United States. Because of Margy’s passion and experience in women’s ministry, she is a frequently requested speaker for retreats, seminars, and conferences.
F E A T U R I N G:
- Welcome and check-in accompanied by coffee and donuts
- Themed tote bag with conference materials and gift
- Special gift giveaways
- Teaching and encouragement from the Word of God for women of all ages
- Inspiring Worship
- Short stories of Sojourn
- Q&A Panel for practical living
- Lunch under The Courtyard canopy
- Interactive fun and photo backdrops
- Coffee House open in the afternoon for your favorite latte, ice blended, or Nitro Cold Brew purchase
Invite a friend to join you.
On-site lunch available for $10, purchase with registration by June 14th. Includes: 1/2 sandwich (turkey or vegetarian), fresh summer fruit, chips, brownie, and a beverage. Or, you are welcome to bring your own lunch!
First come, first served seating. Tickets are non-refundable.
Minimum Age: Jr High